- Our Company Profile
- Human Reasource Department
- Commercial Information
- Technical Information
- Customer Service Department
- Frequently Ask Questions
- Standard Operating Procedures
News and Event
Energy Saving Tips
1. Switch off your Lights, Fans etc when not in use.
2. Use Compact Fluorescent Lamps to reduce electricity consumption substantially.
3. Ensure proper Earthing in your premises
4. Use Electronic Regulators & Electronic Chokes for ceiling fans & Tube Lights.
5. Do not store hot / warm food in refrigerators.
6. Turn-off decorative & non-essential lights especially in unoccupied areas.
7. Always buy electrical gadgets with capacity according to your needs.
8. Always buy fewer bulbs of higher wattage rather than many of lower wattage.
9. To avoid leakage always use Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker / Residual Current Circuit Breaker in circuit.
10. Always provide doors & windows to admit natural light (Sunlight) to avoid using electricity in homes or offices during the day.
11. Ensure that your Air Conditioner filter clean regularly.
12. Avoid loose connections.
13. Use proper size of Fuses.