- Our Company Profile
- Human Reasource Department
- Commercial Information
- Technical Information
- Customer Service Department
- Frequently Ask Questions
- Standard Operating Procedures
News and Event
Initial Power Supply shall not be given without a correct Meter :-
All the consumers shall be required to provide appropriate and suitable site for placement of meter, related equipment, appropriate metering divice, load-limiter or other apparatus to the satisfication of the licensee.
It shall be responsibilities of the licensee to satisfy himself regarding the accuracy of the meter before it is installed and may test them for this purpose.The licensee shall also conduct periodocal inspection/testing of the meter as per the following shedule or earlier.
1. Single phase meter-at least once every five years.
2. LT Three phase meters-at least once every three years.
3. HT/EHT meters including MDI-at least once a year.
Meter Rent/Charge :-